Here are some rules of the European initiatives aimed at eco-sustainable projects:
1) LIFE + environment policy and governance.
2) Direttiva2000/60/CE Community action on water.
3) EC.EUROPA.EU / ENVIRONMENT / WATER.
4) EUROPA.EU / legislation - Africa-Caribbean-Pacific10
5) The comprehensive legislation on incentives of regions of each member state, operational plans for regional development environmentally sustainable.
6) funds reserved by all member states and their regions, and their provincial and municipal districts, with reference to the agreements signed by Kyoto Protocol.
7) General Regulations of the entire European Economic Community on savings and energy efficiency. The regulations and guidelines listed above are only part of them, reminds all those who will consider this proposal project, including research on its territory, any laws and funding, issued by regional governments, to regulate, preserve, management and consumption of water and energy resources.